Become A Northeast Operator
In order to offer customers world-famous Genuine Broaster Chicken, operators must comply with the following requirements:
- Prepare your fresh chicken using our exclusive Chickite® or Supreme® Marinade or purchase Chickite Plus premarinated chicken and Slo-Bro® Coating
- Follow all preparation and cooking guidelines
- Cook your fresh chicken in a proprietary Broaster Pressure Fryer
- Have a signed, licensed trademark operator agreement on file with Broaster
- Quality Equipment
- Breadings, Marinades, Seasonings
- High-Quality Cooking Oils
- Branded Packaging & Apparel
- National Brand Recognition
- Marketing Support
- On-site Foodservice and Equipment Training
- No Fees, No Royalties, No Franchise Contract
- Select Markets receive Special Bonus Dollars!
Gold, Silver & Bronze Packages Available!
Broaster Company has created special Gold, Silver and Bronze Packages that are specifically hand-picked for Operators in the Northeast who are looking to serve Broasted Chicken in their establishments.
- Genuine Broaster Chicken Gold Operators receive Extra Bonus Dollars
- Genuine Broaster Chicken Packages and Broaster Express Packages Available
- Pressure Fryer and Ventless Fryer Packages Available
- Contact Anthony today at email@example.com or 856-281-8861 to talk about which package is best for you
Or fill out your information below and we will get back to you just as soon as we can.
Or you connect with us via email, phone or social media.
Download The Program Brochure
Find A Genuine Broaster Chicken Location
- New Programs and Products for Deli Fried Chicken
- Sink or Swim! 3 Ways Trusted Resources Can Become Your Life Raft
- Chicken Wars: Broaster Strikes Back
See All Articles >
Kenjo Markets operator Helen Potter said customers at the company’s Johnson City, Tenn. Location, also a Broaster partner, are “always looking for a good value” from chicken foodservice along with the grab-and-go convenience.
Bringing America’s Favorite Chicken to your customers is easy and profitable. Click to discover more details about our licensed trademark operator program.
Request A Quote