Request a Demo
Becoming a Genuine Broaster Chicken Licensed Trademark Operator is easier than you think!
Plus, you get to enjoy all these great benefits from the start:
- No Franchise Fees
- No Licensing Fees
- No Royalties
- Proprietary equipment and recipes
- Expert local Distributor support
Schedule your local product and equipment demonstration today!
What is the difference between a Licensed Trademark Program and a Franchise Program?
A trademark program is:
- between licensor and licensee
- identifies trademark(s), how the trademark can be used
- identifies products/services and how they are to be used
- provides quality control with clear standards
- has no hidden or recurring fees
A franchise program:
- allows the franchisor to grant rights to operate
- includes territory rights and operation procedure mandates
- has initial and on-going fees often called “royalty” fees
- also has Marketing fees and obligations, restrictive covenants and non-competes are also required
Fill out the above information and take advantage of all the extra profits you keep by becoming a trademark operator!
Become An Operator
Bringing America’s Favorite Chicken to your customers is easy and profitable. Ready to become a licensed trademark operator?